Friday 6 January 2017

Breakfast | Healthy Chocolate Oats

Taken from my Instagram @trainveggiyogi

Ingredients
1 cup of Scottish porridge oats
Boiled Water

2 tsp cocoa powder
Half a banana, sliced
1tsp honey, to sweeten

If you prefer porridge with milk swap water for a nut milk such as almond, cashew or coconut.

If there's one thing that gets me out the door in the morning it is breakfast. I need to have breakfast or i'm the epitome of 'hangry (hungry & angry). I like to have oats in the morning for several reasons really; firstly being that oats are good for people on a budget; secondly that they are filling and also that they provide fibre for the day.

There's lots of way to serve porridge, but since my favourite (and now banned food) is chocolate, I sometimes put a spoon of cocoa or cacao in my porridge to get the chocolaty kick I crave!

What's your breakfast staple?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Instagram